Based on a napkin sketch provided by the artist, I did an initial logo concept in Blender.
I then did came up with some new logo concepts.
Based on the feedback given to me, I did one last logo concept.
I then started work on the final – print-friendly – logotype.
I added a keyline border to make it even more “clean” and readable.
I also wanted to create a print-friendly version that wasn’t so flat. So I rendered the logo in perspective by hand in Clip Studio Paint, using the 3D model as a reference.
For this final version, I went back to Blender. I wrote a custom shader to give the logo a weathered metallic look.