It’s been a hectic week, but I managed to get some things done. The one that’s most relevant here is that I did a complete overhaul of the genre guide: I added some new content as well as additional footnotes and references to the text(s), which I hope can be helpful to readers; and I also made some improvements to the user experience (such as thumbnail links and Read More buttons). Now mind you I’m not a UX expert, nor a web designer – I’m just a simple illustrator –, so it can probably be improved in many ways, but I’m happy with the result. You can check it out for yourself – here.
In the meantime, I’ll start working on the paper’s presentation, which will be shown online in six weeks or so.